The Magical Dissapearing "Add To Cart" Buttons

Guest Sparkle Promotions

Guest Sparkle Promotions

Ok, so here's my new dillema (I thank everyone for being so awesome in here). I go to my shop (www.sparklepromotions.com/shop if you want to check it out) (don't mind the missing graphics right now, I just upgraded my plan with my host, and it's going to take a bit for the information to get out there...) and on some of the items, the "Add To Cart" and the text around the image isn't there, yet for others it is.

Now I got the code to move the "Add To Cart" and "Quantity" from in here (where now, I can't find it, but it was in here a couple of times that I was able to find), and it shows up just fine on my computer, but it dissapears pretty much everywhere else... does anyone have any suggestions? It would be greatly apprecitated any help you could offer! :)

// Alex

Hi Alex, it's not so odd if you spend as much time as I do solving these types of cross-browser problems. This problem is due to defects in Internet Explorer. It is known as the IE peekaboo bug. You can read a word about it in the post beneath yours,

Classic: Internet Explorer treats background as static image

I would suggest you search the skins and the general CC3 forums here for IE peekaboo bug, also can search google for general info. The peekaboo bug is obvious here, because on pages where the elements are missing, dragging the mouse to select the areas reveals that the stuff is really there - IE is not rendering this properly because of the float properties in use in the CSS.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sparkle Promotions

Thank you so much mate, I really appreciate it. Buying the licence for CubeCart is the first time I have ventured into this sort of thing, so it's quite the learning curve.

I will read the thread, I appreciate it, very much!

// Alex