To get desired design

:w00t: My site :w00t:

No not at all yes i do have a license but other than supporting the software it allows me to have access to support desk and remove the copyright links.

The skin is fully customisable (if you know what your doing)

I decided to get a professional skin made, you will find more templates at www.cubecart.org both commercial and free.

My one I paid to have done and was worth every penny. ;)

Thanks! Yeah I realized that after I posted that mesage!

But I have another question, if you can answer it for me. I tried to open the globel/index.tlp file... and I don't know what program opens that? Do you know what I could use?

Thanks!

Your site looks great!!

Guest vrakas

If you mean the actuall front page text, then this can be done under the admin panel or for the categories in the same place , admin panel :w00t:

If you mean the actuall front page text, then this can be done under the admin panel or for the categories in the same place , admin panel :w00t:

Well I'm not sure what I mean! haha, but I want to make my shopping cart look as close as possible to the following page layout:

http://www.samanthasbeads.com/yellowspikenewdetail001.html

That page is obviously not finished, and I used tables to make the page. So what files would I edit to change the text on the left side to make the new navigation say necklaces, bracelets, etc.

You add categories in the admin control panel - change the name of test category to "Necklaces, and make new categories for each category of product you plan to sell.

As to the links, "shopping cart, contact, etc." those links are generated in CubeCart as site docs (except for the view cart link). You can make all that appear with category links in the same place if you want, but you will have to edit some skin files . . .