Web hosting

Guest angel17

Guest angel17

Hi

I'm looking for a web hosting, :rolleyes:

someone can help me to find a web hosting able to run cubecart script... please

thank you!

Guest EverythingWeb

Unfortunately, due to the board rules here, noone is allowed to promote themselves, and unfortuantely you will find some people will make "recomendations" of companies, which actually they are involved with.

Your best bet, might be to head on over to cubecart.org where issues like this can be discussed in a little more relaxed way.

Hope this helps.

Note to any others: You know the rules - do not break them! The rules have been in force loing enough for you all to know that hosting advertising is not allowed. ANYONE seen advertising hosting in this thread, will automatically have their Warn level increased and may be temporarily suspended. Thank You.

There are also a wide number of sites that allow you to search through different web hosting companies which provide customer feedback.

You may want to check these out once you have narrowed your search to a few possible hosts.

There are also a wide number of sites that allow you to search through different web hosting companies which provide customer feedback.

You may want to check these out once you have narrowed your search to a few possible hosts.

I can also recommend checking out the hosting company on Google Groups.

The main recomendation is to steer clear of anyone offering "unlimited" features, and try to make sure they offer a telephone number to call (try calling it!).

If the server is down and you are losing orders, you'll want to make sure they are treating it urgently.

Jason

The main recomendation is to steer clear of anyone offering "unlimited" features, and try to make sure they offer a telephone number to call (try calling it!).

If the server is down and you are losing orders, you'll want to make sure they are treating it urgently.

Yes, there is no such thing as unlimited in my opinion. As Jason says, you want to ensure good support given you could be losing orders and customers if your server is down for prolonged periods of time.