Setup Problem

Guest jmn0426

Guest jmn0426

i was setting up the general settings and entered everything in as my isp told me the ssl setting should be. as soon as i did that i lost the connection to the admin panel and now i can not access it anymore.

i am thinking this is because my site is not live yet ( i have a live version running on a different server and am trying to set up everything before migrating it over ). is there a way to go and remove the ssl settings somewhere maybe through ftp?

josh

i was setting up the general settings and entered everything in as my isp told me the ssl setting should be. as soon as i did that i lost the connection to the admin panel and now i can not access it anymore.

i am thinking this is because my site is not live yet ( i have a live version running on a different server and am trying to set up everything before migrating it over ). is there a way to go and remove the ssl settings somewhere maybe through ftp?

josh

Hi,

you need the config tool (I forget its real name!) - this is a download from the support area of this site. Basically follow the instructions and you can turn SSL off via the tool.

Jason

Guest jmn0426

josh

thanks to both of you.