Big problems with Internet Explorer!

Guest support@cryweb.com

Ok! I installed latest cubecart version and I'm using killer skin. When you click 'Login', page comes but nothing under 'Please login below:' . However, in Firefox everything works fine and login and password fields are shown :cry:

In the previous version everything was fine, so how to be with this? this is obviously your problem!

True, if you can't post a URL, why poat questions in the public forum?

I haven't seen your site, but my money would be on the IE peekaboo bug . . .

Which is IE's PROBLEM, not CubeCart's. How silly to know that something totally disappears in one browser - the browser that is well known for non-compliance with many CSS standards - and not to believe that it is the browser's problem.

Sinbce it has become your problem, it must be worked out, of course. I have remedied such problems many times and for many people if that is what it is.

Try searching the forums for "peekaboo"

True, if you can't post a URL, why poat questions in the public forum?

I haven't seen your site, but my money would be on the IE peekaboo bug . . .

Which is IE's PROBLEM, not CubeCart's. How silly to know that something totally disappears in one browser - the browser that is well known for non-compliance with many CSS standards - and not to believe that it is the browser's problem.

Sinbce it has become your problem, it must be worked out, of course. I have remedied such problems many times and for many people if that is what it is.

Try searching the forums for "peekaboo"

Previous cubecart version works perfect on IE, so it's your problem. We all know that IE is a s**t but since the majority use it we have to make our products compatible with it.

If you produce something to work with IE and say IE can't recognise it what the hell to sell it?

Guest vrakas

You shouldnt flatten everything, a single problem that you may have doesnt mean that it occurs to each and everyone of us :rolleyes:

If you could be so kind to give us your URL am sure that we would try to help you out :)

Trying to cure something without even seen it is a bit hard to do :D