Image problemssssssssssssssss

Guest BuymyJewelry

Guest BuymyJewelry

Ok I am trying to get my site up but I am find the images are bit of a problem

I uploaded all my 6000 images via ftp thus I noticed that my images arent being resized via ftp only when you do it manually, and I need a larger image option. How do I get the larger image to show up??

anyone have any recommendations?

Ok I am trying to get my site up but I am find the images are bit of a problem

I uploaded all my 6000 images via ftp thus I noticed that my images arent being resized via ftp only when you do it manually, and I need a larger image option. How do I get the larger image to show up??

anyone have any recommendations?

What are the dimensions of your images prior to upload?

all different I guess.
My point in asking is this; I can't tell from your description of what you see as an issue if you are uploading an image that is, let's say 200 by 200, and expect it to display as 400 by 400.

Is that what you are wanting?

Or are you saying you are uplaoding a 400 by 400 that is appearing only in smaller dimensions whilst you cannot see the original, larger one?

Ok all I need to know if there is a MOD or a fix to allow my buyers the ability to have a larger image? a POPUP?
Assuming that your image has a larger dimension in the first palce (which I'm still not clear from information so far) you do not need a mod.

After you create a product and install the image that will appear in both thumbnail and product description view, go to the ACP, then to a product for which you also have a closeup or larger dimension image. In the column "image" look beneath the thumbnail in your product listing for the phrase "manage images."

Click on that. You then may add images that will appear in a popup when a viewer is in the Product Description and clicks on the phrase "(+) Click here for closeups" (or some language similar to that.)

Hope that helps.

Here's an example of a product that has had that treatment.

http://www.vikolya.com/index.php?act=viewP...mp;productId=53