2 of each item being added to cart

Okay did my first install of 3.12 - did a fresh one here

www.majesticdragonfly.com/store

First thing I notice is whatever you add to cart adds a quantity of 2. It does update if you do it. Also the columns are off kilter (not appearing in the right place).

Is there a fix for this one?

First thing I notice is whatever you add to cart adds a quantity of 2. It does update if you do it. Also the columns are off kilter (not appearing in the right place).

simple cause, merely slightly complex cure.

This once happened to me as a reult of moving my database around and resinstalling it. In the process, certain cells in the database were corrpted in the form of a repetition.

Best way to fix it is to open your Db using PHPadmin. Look for the Prodct Index file. When you look in it, you'll see that some items items have been replicated. For example, an item whose product id is 3 will have two such entries. When you ask the store to show you its products, it shows you that #3 item twice. If you reomve one from the Db file, it will then show as one., all is OK again.

Joe

simple cause, merely slightly complex cure.

This once happened to me as a reult of moving my database around and resinstalling it. In the process, certain cells in the database were corrpted in the form of a repetition.

Best way to fix it is to open your Db using PHPadmin. Look for the Prodct Index file. When you look in it, you'll see that some items items have been replicated. For example, an item whose product id is 3 will have two such entries. When you ask the store to show you its products, it shows you that #3 item twice. If you reomve one from the Db file, it will then show as one., all is OK again.

Joe

Joe:

The item isn't duplicated in the database - it's adding a quantity of 2 to the cart when you click on "add to cart".

I also noticed a similar problem the other day :)

I then installed 3.0.10 and worked fine ;)

Sorry, i didnt find a solution and i was in a hurry.

Yes, I'm currently running 3.0.10 on most of my stores with no problem but figured I'd upgrade (for one thing so I could better answer people's upgrade questions lol) but cannot use it with this problem obviously.

When someone gets a chance to figure it out, let me know :D