Email Notifications

Does anyone know how to disable the pending order notifications to the admin? I want to only get notified when an order has gone all the way through the final steps of the payment processor.

TIA

-- th1

• 3 months later...

Does anyone know how to disable the pending order notifications to the admin? I want to only get notified when an order has gone all the way through the final steps of the payment processor.

TIA

-- th1

Does anyone know how to GET order notifications ???

TIA

-- th1

Does anyone know how to GET order notifications ???

To get order notifications, try this in your general settings in Admin:

Mail Sending Method: mail()

SMTP Host: mail.yoursevername.com ------ whatever your SMTP server name is called

SMTP Port: leave blank

Use Authentication? No

(this works for me on my server - can't guarantee it'll work on yours)

You don't get notified from Cubecart when an order has gone all the way through the final steps of the payment processor.

You either get a notification when the order has been placed (gone into pending) or not at all. The trick is to wait for the corresponding e-mail from your gateway payment processor and then match the two e-mails up to see if the order has completed successfully.

According to Devellion, the next "major release" (3.1?) will do this differently, but at the moment you're stuck with the above choice.