I changed servers and now have an error!

Guest simplyequine

Guest simplyequine

Hi all

I had my cubecart running on a windows server, but when I wanted to install some forum software I had to swap to Linux as I needed PHP4 and the windows was only PHP3. Anyway I swapped OK, but all the images on my shop have dissapeared, and when I go to my admin the background where you would normally get all the menu configuration options are filled with these errors:

----------

Warning: main(e:\domains\s\simplyequine.co.uk\user\htdocs\shop/classes/db.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fhlinux181/s/simplyequine.co.uk/user/htdocs/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 60

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'e:\domains\s\simplyequine.co.uk\user\htdocs\shop/classes/db.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/fhlinux181/s/simplyequine.co.uk/user/htdocs/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 60

Warning: main(e:\domains\s\simplyequine.co.uk\user\htdocs\shop/admin/includes/navigation.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fhlinux181/s/simplyequine.co.uk/user/htdocs/shop/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 57

Warning: main(e:\domains\s\simplyequine.co.uk\user\htdocs\shop/admin/includes/navigation.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fhlinux181/s/simplyequine.co.uk/user/htdocs/shop/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 57

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'e:\domains\s\simplyequine.co.uk\user\htdocs\shop/admin/includes/navigation.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/fhlinux181/s/simplyequine.co.uk/user/htdocs/shop/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 57

-----------------

I have looked through both the above files as though a path may need amending but I'm stumped :D

Can anyone help as I don't want to have to install it again!

Guest Brivtech

Lets have a look at your /includes/global.inc.php file. Please delete the passwords before posting it.

If the configuration can be corrected, then it should work.

EDIT:

I've had a look at: http://www.simplyequine.co.uk/shop/ which I extracted from the path. The store front seems to work for me. the admin does as well... http://www.simplyequine.co.uk/shop/admin/ - Although obviously I can't login.

As far as the missing images goes, they're the thumbnails. You will need to download a MOD from cubecart.ORG that regenerates thumbnail images. In my case, I had to delete the thumbnails before I could regenerate them. As a tip, they're always much much smaller in kb than the original files.

MAKE A BACKU FIRST BEFORE DELETING ANYTHING!

Guest simplyequine

Hi I just found a similar thread and have tried editing my global file as mentioned but it's now coming up with this error:

-------

Not Found

The requested URL /shop/admin/admin/login.php was not found on this server.

------

I think it's because I haven't configured the file properly. I'm stuck as to what to put in this bit:

$glob['dbprefix'] = '';

$glob['dbusername'] = '- im ok on this bit';

$glob['installed'] = '0';

$glob['rootDir'] = '';

$glob['rootRel'] = '';

$glob['storeURL'] = 'http://www.simplyequine.co.uk/shop';

?>