CubeCart Installation v3.0.13

Guest infotechspark

Guest infotechspark

I am Getting following error during installation what should I Do

MySQL Error Occured

1050: Table 'CubeCart_SpamBot' already exists

QUERY = CREATE TABLE `CubeCart_SpamBot` ( `uniqueId` varchar(32) NOT NULL, `spamCode` varchar(5) NOT NULL, `userIp` varchar(15) NOT NULL, `time` int(10) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`uniqueId`), UNIQUE KEY `uniqueId` (`uniqueId`) ) TYPE=MyISAM

Please help

Anand

Guest infotechspark

Actually I Have uploaded Full upload folder of latest version

and created new Mysqldatabase and Installing from mysite/store/install

so I hope I do not have to upload update script

No success yet

Guest urbanite

Hi. I have the same error on a fresh install. How do we resolve this? Thanks for your help.

I don't think you have done this right. Please make sure you have run the right upgrade script in the root store folder.

Just done a fresh install and no problems at all :whistle:

<rant>

ansuk > how totally useless your response is. i've seen you post it on a another thread as well. it serves no purpose but to up your post count and paint you as a complete loser.

oh yes and please remove 'the number one place for third party services' from your signature. a| the downloads have been broken for 10 days, b| if it were the last place on earth for cubecart mods it would still not be the number one place to go. call to brooky - shut down the third party joke a thon - i have been ripped off and every day i read reports of other people being ripped off.

questions go unanswered. my favourite being the request section for developers. with so many of them floating around i find it amazing non of them respond to genuine calls to action.

</rant>

@vp-ftv

Please learn to have a little more respect. This is a friendly place and the moderators do their best to help on a voluntary basis.

You'll just get banned if you carry on like that. I will fix the .org downloads today.

i have been ripped off and every day i read reports of other people being ripped off

I'm sorry about that but please remeber NOTHING on that site is official to CubeCart and Devellion can't take responsibility.

Useless response is in the persons eye on how he/she views this :whistle:

Anything that has to do with 3rd party mods, skins etc should be adressed ONLY in the .org forum.

Warning increase for no respect to other persons.