Categories spacing error after upgrade to 3.0.13

Guest graywolf

Guest graywolf

Hi all,

Upgraded to 3.0.13 only to notice that the spacing between each category in the 'Shop by Category' box is messed up. It's as if there's an extra line break between each item in the list.

The problem seems to occur with all skins using the side category box (not relevant to Killer skin).

Also, the problem only seems to occur when viewing with IE - spacing is fine in Firefox.

All ideas appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Guest graywolf

Can you give us a link?

My store isn't live yet so I guess I'd have to set up an admin pass?

Let me know what you need...PM perhaps?

Oh, I forgot to mention that I had 'convicts' Advanced Expanding Category Links installed. That all seems to be working fine though (it's just the line spacing that's messed up) and everything's okay when using Firefox.

Anyway, over to you - and thanks for the speedy reply!

Oh, I forgot to mention that I had 'convicts' Advanced Expanding Category Links installed.

Please always mention things like this straight away. I expect it has something to do with it.

Please also make sure in layout.css .subCats is #subCats. It should relate to an ID rather than class.

If that doesn't fix it, it most certainly will be the mod.

Can you give us a link?

My store isn't live yet so I guess I'd have to set up an admin pass?

Let me know what you need...PM perhaps?

Oh, I forgot to mention that I had 'convicts' Advanced Expanding Category Links installed. That all seems to be working fine though (it's just the line spacing that's messed up) and everything's okay when using Firefox.

Anyway, over to you - and thanks for the speedy reply!

Please open a helpdesk ticket and post the access data to the ticket at our store. You upgraded some template without any modification probably.

Thanks