Cubecart 3.0.13 Error

Guest airjer

I installed a fresh .12 and then did the upgrade... now when I try to login to the admin I receive this...

MySQL Error Occured

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND blockTime < 1161236718' at line 1

QUERY = SELECT adminId FROM CubeCart_admin_users WHERE username = 'jepistons' AND password = '827ccb0eea8a706c4c34a16891f84e7b' AND failLevel < AND blockTime < 1161236718

Guest fleer_allstar

I did not notice your post. I posted the same problem.

I did file by file upgrade starting with 3.0.10 to .11 then .12 then got the same error you got when I went to .13

Can anyone help us out?

I did file by file upgrade starting with 3.0.10 to .11 then .12 then got the same error you got when I went to .13

Can anyone help us out?

you didnt upgrade your database with the new table for blocktime

b. 	Run the following sql commands using a tool such as phpMyAdmin

Replace {PREFIX} with your store tables prefix if you have one.

ALTER TABLE `{PREFIX}CubeCart_admin_users` ADD `failLevel` INT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', ADD `blockTime` INT( 10 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', ADD `lastTime` INT( 10 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

CREATE TABLE `{PREFIX}CubeCart_blocker` (

`id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,

`browser` text NOT NULL,

`ip` varchar(15) NOT NULL,

`username` varchar(50) NOT NULL,

`blockTime` int(10) NOT NULL default '0',

`blockLevel` int(1) NOT NULL default '0',

`loc` char(1) NOT NULL,

`lastTime` int(10) NOT NULL,

KEY `id` (`id`)

) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1;

I thought the upgrade script did this? When I do what you suggest above I receive this...

Error

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `CubeCart_admin_users` ADD `failLevel` INT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

ADD `blockTime` INT( 10 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

ADD `lastTime` INT( 10 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

MySQL said: Documentation

#1060 - Duplicate column name 'failLevel'

Can anyone help us out?

you didnt upgrade your database with the new table for blocktime

b. 	Run the following sql commands using a tool such as phpMyAdmin

Replace {PREFIX} with your store tables prefix if you have one.

ALTER TABLE `{PREFIX}CubeCart_admin_users` ADD `failLevel` INT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', ADD `blockTime` INT( 10 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', ADD `lastTime` INT( 10 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

CREATE TABLE `{PREFIX}CubeCart_blocker` (

`id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,

`browser` text NOT NULL,

`ip` varchar(15) NOT NULL,

`username` varchar(50) NOT NULL,

`blockTime` int(10) NOT NULL default '0',

`blockLevel` int(1) NOT NULL default '0',

`loc` char(1) NOT NULL,

`lastTime` int(10) NOT NULL,

KEY `id` (`id`)

) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1;

snap1vs8.jpg

Guest Mortekai

I give up...9 fresh 3.10 installs manually upgraded and no Admin access. 7 automatic updates using the upgrade files...no admin access. I'll go back to 3.12 and see if someone can clear this so I can keep some sanity.

Has anyone successfully upgraded a shop yet to 3.13?

I give up...9 fresh 3.10 installs manually upgraded and no Admin access. 7 automatic updates using the upgrade files...no admin access. I'll go back to 3.12 and see if someone can clear this so I can keep some sanity.

Has anyone successfully upgraded a shop yet to 3.13?

I though I had because it seemed to work out on a local dev machine.

However, when I upped it to my linux server I get the following when loading index.php

Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/httpd/vhosts/gripdefaultsite.com/httpdocs/classes/xtpl.php on line 370

Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/httpd/vhosts/gripdefaultsite.com/httpdocs/classes/xtpl.php on line 379

Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/httpd/vhosts/gripdefaultsite.com/httpdocs/classes/xtpl.php on line 383

Guest kaskudoo

what worked for me was a fresh install of 3.0.12 and an upgrade following this to 3.0.13

i made sure to use a new mysql database and follwo the upgrade instructions (i could not get the install to work straight to 3.0.13)

Guest chapter_two

I've managed to go from a heavily modded version of 3.0.12 to 3.0.13 with no problems although I've obviously had to start reapplying the mods.

My original install was 3.0.6 and I upgraded from there to 3.0.10, then 3.0.11, then 3.0.12 and now 3.0.13. I was nervous after reading the posts on here.

I'm running on Apache/1.3.37 (Unix) with MySQL version 4.0.27-standard-log,

I got this same error too! I just removed the new failLevel / blockTime statements.

I just changed line 55 in the admin/login.php file:

$query = sprintf("SELECT adminId FROM ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_admin_users WHERE username = %s AND password = %s AND failLevel < %s AND blockTime < %s", $db->mySQLSafe($_POST['username']), $db->mySQLSafe(md5($_POST['password'])),$ini['bfattempts'],time());

BACK to:

$query = sprintf("SELECT adminId FROM ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_admin_users WHERE username = %s AND password = %s", $db->mySQLSafe($_POST['username']), $db->mySQLSafe(md5($_POST['password'])));

So far everything else 'seems' okay.

Guest kickass

I managed to get a client cart upgraded as far as 3.0.11, and could UPGRADE to 3.0.12, but installing new with 3.0.12 we run into problems with installation on a server running mod_security. This is becoming more and more common on shared hosting.

The problem is in step 3 when I've added in the database information. I click the button for step 4 and get this:

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /shopnew/install/index.php could not be found on this server.

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.moonlightmoments.co.uk Port 80

I tried to override it using .htaccess in admin, and it did the same thing, and when I tried using that override in the store's root directory I got a 500 server error.

Has anyone else succeeded in installing 3.0.12 onto a server with mod_security? The installation on that same server (which was installed BEFORE mod_sec) seems to be running fine.

I just given up..

Now there is a PayPalDirect error ocurring..

I really hate wasting my entire day updating, then having multiple errors which other people are ecountering the same errors.

Right now my shop I took completely offline and am waiting for my provider to re-instate my last backup from this morning.

• 1 month later...

I installed a fresh .12 and then did the upgrade... now when I try to login to the admin I receive this...

MySQL Error Occured

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND blockTime < 1161236718' at line 1

QUERY = SELECT adminId FROM CubeCart_admin_users WHERE username = 'jepistons' AND password = '827ccb0eea8a706c4c34a16891f84e7b' AND failLevel < AND blockTime < 1161236718
Ive just ran across this post via a few searches after going through the upgrade process from 3.0.11 to .14 ... encountered some problems and a solution seemed to be a little difficult to find, so ...... For those having the 1064 error when attempting ADMIN LOGIN after UPGRADE to 3.0.13.....

Get the attached files to the following post :

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....showtopic=23229

Unzip....upload files as instructed in the README.txt file...and you should then be fine...and upgraded to 3.0.14 :(

I thought maybe others might have missed the "3.0.13 - 3.0.14 ChangedFilesONLY" just like I did....and this worked for me!!

MySQL Error Occured

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND blockTime < 1161888588' at line 1