View Basket - screen goes blank

Guest thelavenderpot

Guest thelavenderpot

My website has been working fine but now when you click on View Basket the screen goes blank.

Does anyone have any suggestions.

My site is www.thelavenderpot.com.au

Thanks for your help.

Linda

Guest thelavenderpot

You have a modified template for the site, I'm wondering if your cart files were included in the update?

- Are you using SSL?

I'm not using SSL.

I haven't made many modifications - I'm not that adventurous.

I haven't upgraded to 13 yet.

Which cart files do I need to check?

Hmmm, appears you have some cart templates in the skin http://www.thelavenderpot.com.au/skins/ski...global/cart.tpl

Here is a more helpful bit: switch to a stock skin. If all works in Classic or Legend, but not in this skins, then your problem resides within the custom skin files.

If you have this same disappearing page problem with the stock skins, then your problem resides in the store's php files.

Sound advice has been given; re-install either the skin or the store core files, whichever is corrupted, or seek further help from third party providers at http://cubecart.org

Guest thelavenderpot

Thank you so much guys. You're always so very helpful. I uploaded the cart.tpl from the classic skin and it seems to be working ok. I don't know what went wrong because I haven't been in that file recently.

Anyway, thanks again.

Linda