popup "lightbox" effect in CC

Guest Jason Wong

Guest Jason Wong

hi

anyone who is expert in CC can guide me how to do a popup window in CC?

i tried the default function in CC but failed.

looking at alternative, i found a site which is pretty nice.

do u know how to make popup window like this kind?

URL Removed

pls click on one of the image to see the effect. i need to have a mod where i can put a description with images or popup window with information like this site: http://www.plohdirect.com/shareploh.asp (click on either one images)

pls let me know.

cheers

Edited by Jason Wong

Hi Jason, that URL is not allowed in these forums, as it links to a designers site who makes third-party CubeCart related products. It will probably be removed soon, if you choose not to remove it yourself.

In answer to your question, that designer is developing a lightbox - what you are seeing is his initial testing of it. It will be available commercially soon, I'm sure.

At present, I don't know of anyone else who has done this, but there was a free javascript solution posted in these forums about a year ago, and I think a free mod perhaps at cubecart.org.

The designer mentioned will be unavailable for a short time due to medical reasons.

HTH, Mark

Guest Jason Wong

As Markscarts mentioned, links to third party providers are strictly against the forum rules and the link has been removed.

thks for doing that. i think it will be a great mod. hope that this come true one day.

Mark, what about other pop up window? any idea?

• 4 months later...
Guest MASsIVE

I tried doing a digg here for the lightbox effect with not results other then here does anyone have the url/link for implementing this into 3.0.15?

I would wait for 3.1 but Im not sure when thats gonna be completed