CC3.0.14 permission denied(13) error during install

hello,

i have tried unsuccessfully to install cube cart version 3.0.14 and keep gettin the same errors:

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/php-ses/sess_3b71908cdd87e70ed4b55b001ba371d3, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /nfs/cust/7/73/20/702377/web/shop/install/index.php on line 30

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/cust/7/73/20/702377/web/shop/install/index.php:30) in /nfs/cust/7/73/20/702377/web/shop/install/index.php on line 30

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /nfs/cust/7/73/20/702377/web/shop/install/index.php:30) in /nfs/cust/7/73/20/702377/web/shop/install/index.php on line 30

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/cust/7/73/20/702377/web/shop/install/index.php:30) in /nfs/cust/7/73/20/702377/web/shop/install/index.php on line 40

Warning: Unknown(): open(/tmp/php-ses/sess_3b71908cdd87e70ed4b55b001ba371d3, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp/php-ses) in Unknown on line 0

i have tried deleting and reuploading the upload directory at least 6x all with same problem.Ihave tried searching this forum, i even tried a manual install with similar problems. when i edit the global.inc.php file this problem goes away and i get mysql error 1146 saying the table doeas,t exist. So i installed phpmyadmin to check the tables,now i get this error within phpmyadmin:

Warning: Unknown(): open(/tmp/php-ses/sess_56fbe5193d9cc84d72bcff82e4d3a8a7, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp/php-ses) in Unknown on line 0

now to me it seems like a problem with the host,but they claim it is not.

can anyone shed some light on this?

the domain is: www.digitalglasseye.com

the shopping cart: www.digitalglasseye.com/shop

myphpadmin: url edited by Roban

THis is on a webserver using linux, so its not a local install. I uploaded all the files and then tried to run the setup program. IT never starts running ,just errors out.

thanks

This is a local installation. CC does not do well unless installed on remote servers.

I spent an hour on the phone with the hosts tech support. They keep giving me the "its not our script, so we don't support it". I couldn't even get them to look at the errors on line, they made me email them to them.

At this point i'm pretty sure the problem is with the server and PHP,but they said they can connect to it so its not their problem.

I also don;t have access to any php information regarding the site,so i can't even try and find it myself

at this point i think i'm going to be finding a new host,as this one refuses to even make an effort.

thanks

Look in your PHP information, in CubeCart.

Look for 'session.save_path'. Is there a setting there (probably is set to 'tmp')? And if so, ask your host if you have write permissions to it.