just thought i ask your opinion on store

gospelsinger

Looking good, lots of products to browse thru. Just some info;

1) When I go to the Briggs and Stratton category, the main table gets too wide and overlap under the right-side boxes (Featured Products, Were Verified....). This happens in Firefox.

2) In Internet Explorer, it just pushes the right side categories below, so its way at the bottom of the page.

The main culprit is your description in the NEEDLE KIT part, you have

"Briggs 398188 Needle Seat Fits Models Briggs Stratton 83412,90700,91700,99700,1007…"

The last bunch of numbers are treated as one word since there is no space. Put a space after the comma, this should help a lot.

Looking good, lots of products to browse thru. Just some info;

1) When I go to the Briggs and Stratton category, the main table gets too wide and overlap under the right-side boxes (Featured Products, Were Verified....). This happens in Firefox.

2) In Internet Explorer, it just pushes the right side categories below, so its way at the bottom of the page.

The main culprit is your description in the NEEDLE KIT part, you have

"Briggs 398188 Needle Seat Fits Models Briggs Stratton 83412,90700,91700,99700,1007…"

The last bunch of numbers are treated as one word since there is no space. Put a space after the comma, this should help a lot.

thanks for the info problem taken care of thanks again

Guest paulabakerparkin

Hello,

While viewing in FF the catalogue pages are too narrow and do not fit across the whole of the middle column. Otherwise the site looks very simple to use.

Paula