Protx

Guest melissa intunet

Guest melissa intunet

Have entered details into protx section of cubecart administration as in the forum post:

https://support.protx.com/forum/Topic26-24-1.aspx

However I keep recieving the error

"Incomplete information submitted. The VendorTxCode field may be missing or you may have used an incorrect encryption password."

I have tried adding the encryption password and changing it to the vendor user name to see if it made any difference, but still recieve the same error. However, something must be right because I get an email from cubecart saying my order was successful despite not entering any payment details. What do I need to do to resolve this issue?

• 2 weeks later...

Have entered details into protx section of cubecart administration as in the forum post:

https://support.protx.com/forum/Topic26-24-1.aspx

However I keep recieving the error

"Incomplete information submitted. The VendorTxCode field may be missing or you may have used an incorrect encryption password."

I have tried adding the encryption password and changing it to the vendor user name to see if it made any difference, but still recieve the same error. However, something must be right because I get an email from cubecart saying my order was successful despite not entering any payment details. What do I need to do to resolve this issue?

The encryption password should have been sent to you by Protx in a letter (snail mail!) - the password we were supplied with was 16 characters long and was a mixture of letters and numbers.

Make sure that your merchant id is correct - can you log on to your protx VSP Admin screen? This will prove that your merchant id is correct as you have to enter it in the first field at log on.

You will always get an email from cubecart saying your order was successful; cubecart does not check what happens once you enter the gateway. In other words, everything is working fine in cubecart, but something is wrong once you hit Protx. I reckon your encryption password is wrong, maybe mistyped.