moving that damn search box again

markmaps

could someone please help me with moving the search box and session box, i seem to have been able to move them but would like to put a border round them so they match the others, here lies the problem, i moved the search box to the right side ok even managed to get most of the border round it see pic below

but cant get the border to form right round, i also wanted a title in bold like the other boxes but that dont seem to have worked either, would like to move find button to right side not left too

session box is even worse, i moved it ok, but bugger all else will work, no border, no spacing or anything see pic below (i hope, if i did it right)

can anyone help a newbie, i would say i am complete newbie, only been buggering about with this php script lark for a few hours although i do seem to be able to follow very simple instructions

thanks in advance for any help

mark

hi, thanks mark, you didnt specify which file to do this in so i took a chance with index.tpl. it seems to work ok i think ive got it looking pretty decent now, see

www.maps-and-stuff.com/shop/index.php

tell me what you think, ive noticed firefox makes a right balls of it any suggestions ?

you will notice i also made a few small changes to the actual product pages too although i think the bottom of the product pages will need a little work, i dont like the layout and style of the buyit button, tell a friend, price etc

thanks again

mark (yep me too)