Catagroy viewing problem

Guest ozeeo

• 2 weeks later...

hmm no answers :)

is it that my question is unclear or just that no one knows?

:) help

I am in the final stages of finishing the skin. however i have a problem right now.

I used sweetnes skin as bases for my site. but now have a problem viewing the Cat. as you can see here:

http://www.urbancloz.com/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=15

for some reason they are overlaping and not under each other, how do i fix this?where?

Plz help

Well, (1) You are asking questions about a custom skin in the official, stock CubeCart forums, and (2) you are asking questions about skin coding in the general forum rather than the skin coding forum. Sorry to be a bore, but you really will get better results by following protocol, which should be somewhat intuitive except for the total internet forum novice.

To actually answer your question, the reason these overlap in the really good browsers like FF is because of the width of those images vs. the width setting on the .subcat class in styleSheets/layout.css

Open skins/Sweetness/styleSheets/layout.css and find .subcat, and you will see a width setting of 110px I believe. Increase that from 110 to about 561 to accomodate your images.