Warning errors in Admin Control Panel

Guest quietype

Guest quietype

I need to fix these error messages that are preventing the side menu panel from displaying on the Admin Control Panel.

The errors are as follows

Warning: main(home//public_html//classes/db.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home//public_html//admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 60

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'home//public_html//classes/db.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home//public_html//admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 60

There are several more of the same errors covering the page of the Admin control panel. I was correcting the global.inc.php file and noticed the errors soon after.

Any fixes for this? Thx

I need to fix these error messages that are preventing the side menu panel from displaying on the Admin Control Panel.

The errors are as follows

Warning: main(home/imaudo3/public_html/walknpower/classes/db.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/imaudo3/public_html/walknpower/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 60

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'home/imaudo3/public_html/walknpower/classes/db.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/imaudo3/public_html/walknpower/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 60

There are several more of the same errors covering the page of the Admin control panel. I was correcting the global.inc.php file and noticed the errors soon after.

Any fixes for this? Thx

Did you make a back up of the global.inc.php.

If so try re-using it, if it rectifies the problem then you know where the problem lies and you can start your modifications again.

If you didnt make a back up then download the skin again and pull out the global.inc.php from that and ftp it back to your site.

Burgensteen