RegisterFly - STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

Guest dudestore

Guest dudestore

I'm sure you heard of BIG TROUBLES at RegisterFly (RegisterFly.com).

Around midnight (after 12am), RegisterFly removed/transfered the domain "groovyscripts*com" from my account and they changed the WHOIS information. There was no information (transfer notice, push notice, or whatsoever) from the account history page. The domain still has one month left before the expiration date- which I would renew it at some point whenever their system would be fixed. I didn't get any notification (NONE.. ZIP.. ZERO) from RegisterFly.

So... don't buy domain there unless you want to lose them. Actually, you won't be able to buy, renew, transfer (some people are complaining that their domains are locked) since the system isn't working at all.

Guest Brivtech

This has happened to one of my customers. His existing registration ignored his requests to transfer domains to me, and subsequently, renewed all of them without his authorisation.

I contacted Nominet, and they told me that I had no grounds for complaint, as the registration company had registered the domain in my clients name.

Nominet, you are very unhelpful! :)