What host do you use?

Guest dcyndesign

Guest dcyndesign

So I have been trying for over a week to get Cubecart, Paypal Pro, and Godaddy Shared Linux to work together. No luck. Continually get error after error. Latest error is

"Fatal Error, call to function in Callerservices.php"

I cant seem to get around this one.

I have read many people had the same error, and solved it by changing servers. My question is..

Which host do you use? I have given up on Godaddys' closed architecture. And I do not want to pay for virtual hosting from them at 50 bucks a month...

Thanks

Darin

So I have been trying for over a week to get Cubecart, Paypal Pro, and Godaddy Shared Linux to work together. No luck. Continually get error after error. Latest error is

"Fatal Error, call to function in Callerservices.php"

I cant seem to get around this one.

I have read many people had the same error, and solved it by changing servers. My question is..

Which host do you use? I have given up on Godaddys' closed architecture. And I do not want to pay for virtual hosting from them at 50 bucks a month...

Thanks

Darin

I was sharing a server with a friend, but its looking like I'll either have to get my own soon, or get a decent reseller.

I hate looking for hosts :(

Listen to any recomendations here and check the hosts out in the hosting forums- then try asking the potential host if any users are using CubeCart...

Googling for cubecart hostings returns lots of results, pick a few, and then search for any recent reports.

A quick check tells me you should be able to get something decent for $10 - $20, possibly with a SSL.

Try to ensure they have a telephone number for support - sometimes email doesn't cut it!

Jason

Guest EverythingWeb

... Or if you're serious about your store, contact a host who has specific knowledge of hosting CubeCart and can offer more than a bog-standard host who'll stack 'em high, sell 'em cheap! :(

... But I'm not biased! :(

Guest Cellular Amps LLC

I can say this... if you look at the host at the bottom of the page it works very well and they will even install CubeCart as part of the package and are very fimilar with with how cube Cart works and even assisted me in making some setting changes.

Guest dcyndesign

Im America too. Im just travelling through the UK for work right now...

Anyhow, I have solved my problem!!!!

I finally gave up on Godaddy junk for hosting and their use of proxy servers.

I went to Bluehost.com. Site was up and running PERFECTLY in 10 minutes. Great support, 6.95 a month. I am going to switch EVERYTHING i manage over to Bluehost.

I will never, ever use Godaddy for anything but domain registrations from now on.