Quantity Problem

I've searched the forum for this problem, but was unlucky.

My problem is when I try to change the quantity of an item to more than one, CC adds one additional to that number. For example, if I wanted 2 of the same items and I hit add to basket it displays 3 qty. Does anyone have an idea why or a fix?

thanx,

NP

I'm lost...

My problem is when someone adds 1 item to the cart 2 get added, not one. So if they add 3 items, 4 get added. not sure what is going on here. I've checked viewProd.tpl file and everything looks fine...I haven't done anything to it, nor have I added any mods. Help Please!!!!

thanx,

NP

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is a misunderstanding on your part, or if there is a true problem with CC, but this is how it works on my site:

If I'm looking at products listed in a category page and I click on the "Buy" button, CC adds one to the cart and also takes you to the product page where CC offers to you an additional opportunity to add to your basket a specified quantity of this product.

Hit the back button on your browser and click "Buy" once again, another unit is added to the cart.

While I was showing the cart to my client, both she and I fell into that circumstance. I believe this behavior is outside the paradigm of intuitiveness.

:(

Not sure if this is a misunderstanding on your part, or if there is a true problem with CC, but this is how it works on my site:

If I'm looking at products listed in a category page and I click on the "Buy" button, CC adds one to the cart and also takes you to the product page where CC offers to you an additional opportunity to add to your basket a specified quantity of this product.

Hit the back button on your browser and click "Buy" once again, another unit is added to the cart.

While I was showing the cart to my client, both she and I fell into that circumstance. I believe this behavior is outside the paradigm of intuitiveness.

Thanks for all your help...yeah I realized how stupid I was awhile ago...thanks though.