Need Help with Cubecart.org

Guest phprocket

Guest phprocket

Hi..

I still can't login to cubecart.org ! :)

I have tried it all, IE6 / IE7 /FF /Netscape / Opera.

I can signup to site just fine but after I signup I can't login correctly.. I have reset my password and confirmed the changes and used the automated password that was sent to me..

Here is what I am getting..

I login using the correct username and password then, I click my profile and the login box is still visible and my profile does not have any information that I signed up with, not even a user name. I re-enter my details and it tells me that I don't have permissions to do that..

I think that this may be happening because I am using Hughes Net Satalite for my internet connection.. I had the same exact problem with www.devguard.com until I contacted them and they refined their proxy detection during login.

I went to whatismyip.com and got my ip.. (67.142.130.23) is there anyway that you could add this ip so I can login or what are my options.

By the way I am not getting the active X popups anymore.. Great job on that part.. :)

Thanks,

David Eaton

David - I have the exact same problem :)

Admins have remade my account, tested it, etc., and I have also given my login info to a couple of trusted people to try. They can login just fine with my info. I have checked on three different boxes here with three different browsers, I have upgraded the firmware for my router, I have sought and searched and thought about this problem and am convinced the issue has to be either with my router or with my modem. Here's the kicker - I too connect via Hughes.net satellite. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest phprocket

David - I have the exact same problem :)

Admins have remade my account, tested it, etc., and I have also given my login info to a couple of trusted people to try. They can login just fine with my info. I have checked on three different boxes here with three different browsers, I have upgraded the firmware for my router, I have sought and searched and thought about this problem and am convinced the issue has to be either with my router or with my modem. Here's the kicker - I too connect via Hughes.net satellite. :)

Hughes.net is the problem because it uses a proxy satellite connection, there is no way around having to use a proxy, although it's not configured at the user's computer but rather during the satellite's processing..

I finally got in but I had to go to town and use the local internet cafe.

I wonder how many customer can't access .org because of this ? Well It's a very nice system when you have access to it.. I finally added 2 links myself.

I guess the only options are to use another computer or have a trusted friend login and add your links for you.

Thanks,

David Eaton