Accidently Turned on SSL

Guest MattEnderle

Guest MattEnderle

there is a tool in the downloads area, see tab above - check the pinned posts - use the search function

Thanks for the reply - maybe I am blind but I don't see anything in the downloads section for it and I did a search on SSL problems and nothing comes back???

• 2 months later...
Guest belindadll

sorry, you are not the firsst, sorry it is not easy to spot the solution. More details:

You need to download the tool named CubeCart Config Tool (editconf.php) and follow the instructions. You will indeed find it in the downloads, see button above.

edit >> https://www.cubecart.com/site/helpdesk/inde...d=9&nav=0,5

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest samuel957

I enabled SSL mode in config settings in my admin and broke my store. I have download CubeCart_Config_Tool-1.0.zip and have the editconf.php loaded up. However when I try to chanage the SSL item back to 0 I get the error message

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /store/editconf.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. I have tried changing my permissions to the files however I still cannot run the editconf.php successfully. Please, anyone able to help???

Guest dashman

I "broke " my store also but fixed it with the help of the config edit program. I left the value for ssl blank and then I could enter the admin site of my store. Thanks for the help and good luck !!

• 3 months later...
Guest Carlos Soares

I "broke " my store also but fixed it with the help of the config edit program. I left the value for ssl blank and then I could enter the admin site of my store. Thanks for the help and good luck !!

don't with oneself lighted the session adim. when click em updtate she sets up , the paginate from I mistake 406

because ssl

Help please

Hi Carlos,

I've sent you a PM containing a link to a "ssl reset" tool I've just created.

Please remove the editconf tool asap, and see if my tool runs - if please remove it once running once.

Your server appears to have some security restrictions that are stopping the editconf tool from running, my code will hopefully work (I've tested on 2 servers and locally here), but post back either way.

Jason

• 1 month later...
Guest Tobythedog

Here is a quick fix to get back in to admin section if you enable ssl by mistake.

Go to includes/functions.inc.php

Look for

} elseif ($_SERVER["HTTPS"] == 1){

Change the 1 to 0 and refresh your admin settings and fix the ssl problem.

Remember to put the 1 back.