CubeCart Skinning Guide

Guest lordbarron

Guest lordbarron

Hi folks,

a while back I promised I would note all my progress on skinning and modding my page into a small guide, now I have started putting pen to paper however with the advent of CC4 I am in two minds to continue. Since finnishing my own store I have been spending lots of time away from the pc to focus on other aspects of the offline trading and it may be some weeks before I finnish any guide.

So how useful do you think it would be for me to go ahead with this, and if yes then some links to the most useful tips n tricks would be useful (i know theres a list stickied to the board, but I think its missing some important sections.).

I wanted to put something back into the community for the help is has provided to me, but I obviously dont want to be writing a guide for an outdated app.

Thanks folks.

ty

Guest lordbarron

Go to cubecart.org and take a look in the section called 'Communities' :huh:

cool cool i didnt realise this, i dont often go on cc org so i will check this out as soon as i finnish migrating my pc, arrh! trying to move 40gb of data on a 256mb xd card is not my idea of fun,, but seems to b the only free way i can do it (ie not burn cds) and for some reason plugging a network cable from one laptop to the other just dont work!!! any help there?

cheers, i will do my bit to support this.! pe@Ce

• 1 month later...