Need help with Rich Text Editor Upgrade

Guest Personalised Keepsakes

Guest Personalised Keepsakes

Hi,

I am having problems installing the Rich Text Editor Upgrade, I know where I have gone wrong but don't know how to fix it. While uploading the rte folder I accidentally uploaded it to admin/includes instead of admin/includes/rtebak, so I deleted the files that I uploaded (and possibly some more :sourcerer: ) and tried re-uploading the rte folder to where it's supposed to be, but for some reason I am getting the following message when I go to add new product, home page or site docs in CCAdmin:

Warning: include(../includes/rte/fckeditor.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/personal/public_html/admin/products/index.php on line 41

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../includes/rte/fckeditor.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/personal/public_html/admin/products/index.php on line 41

I may have deleted extra files in the admin/includes folder that shouldn't have been deleted!

So firstly could someone please tell me what files/folders should be in the includes folder and how they can be replaced if any are missing. And would this cause the problems I am having? If not what else could be the problem? Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Maybe if someone could send me a copy of the original rte folder and it's contents (cause I deleted that too ;) ) so I can upload it and start over??? Thank you in advance.