One damn problem after another!

Guest Manic056

First, have you told us what the Admin, View Products, EditProduct page for your candle says about the "Stock Level"? Higher than zero?

Next, because these are apparently custom "Image Not Available" images, are you sure you put the correct image in the appropriate skins folder?

"Temp008/styleImages/nophoto.gif" on the product page, and

"Temp008/styleImages/thumb_nophoto.gif" on the front page.

Where's the "thumb_zerostock_nophoto.gif" image?

You might also be working with a third-party mod because I'm not familiar with CC being able to overlay (or edit) a product picture with a humongous red "Sold Out" banner.

By the way, yours is one of the more intriguing skins I've seen. Kudos.

Take a look in your templates and see where this line is coming from:

<span class='txtOutOfStock' style='margin-left: 5px;'></span>	<span class="catPrice ">£0.00</span>

The span tag may be triggering your CSS to display the Out of Stock message, and the template may be including that tag regardless of stock level.

Guest Manic056

Take a look in your templates and see where this line is coming from:

<span class='txtOutOfStock' style='margin-left: 5px;'></span>	<span class="catPrice ">£0.00</span>

The span tag may be triggering your CSS to display the Out of Stock message, and the template may be including that tag regardless of stock level.

Any ideas for a fix? I can send you files to look at if you think you can help.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Brivtech

When you create template files, you also have an equivilent php file that handles the code.

It's possible that whoever has designed your skin hasn't taken this into account, so as a result, it's not working the way that it's intended to.

In the code example, the class should be dependant on the stock level, so in the code file, you'll need to set this up as a variable depending on the stock, that's then parsed into the skin template.

Guest Manic056

When you create template files, you also have an equivilent php file that handles the code.

It's possible that whoever has designed your skin hasn't taken this into account, so as a result, it's not working the way that it's intended to.

In the code example, the class should be dependant on the stock level, so in the code file, you'll need to set this up as a variable depending on the stock, that's then parsed into the skin template.

Ummmm, and how do I do that then? :)