Problems after Protx Upgrade

Guest KevM

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else was having problems after the reccent protx upgrades. In the last three days alone we have had 26 customers ring and order over the phone as their card details werent processed by protx. However about half of the transactions through our website process fine. It seems that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt.

Some of the errors we are receiving are as follows

MALFORMED - 3045 : The Currency field is missing.

Transaction CANCELLED by Protx systems after 15 minutes of inactivity, or no reply from Notification POSTs.

MALFORMED - 4001 : The VendorTxCode has been used before. All VendorTxCodes should be unique. The value was CC3547963125.

Everytime i do a test transaction it works fine - typical! - but at the moment we are only successfully processing about half of the transactions, whereas usually we process about 80% successfully

kevm

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else was having problems after the reccent protx upgrades. In the last three days alone we have had 26 customers ring and order over the phone as their card details werent processed by protx. However about half of the transactions through our website process fine. It seems that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt.

Transaction CANCELLED by Protx systems after 15 minutes of inactivity, or no reply from Notification POSTs.

MALFORMED - 4001 : The VendorTxCode has been used before. All VendorTxCodes should be unique. The value was CC3547963125.

Everytime i do a test transaction it works fine - typical! - but at the moment we are only successfully processing about half of the transactions, whereas usually we process about 80% successfully

kevm

Everybody is having problems with Protx since their upgrade. Just take a look at https://support.protx.com/forum/Forum23-1.aspx

The Protx Support Forum

yeah have been checking their forum - was kinda hoping that they would have sorted things out by now, fed up of ringing customers to take payment when they should be able to do it directly through our site

An interesting comment on the protx forum for streamline users that we are currently following up

'Contrary to common belief you have to email the support at protx and ask them to ask streamline to switch on 3D-Secure at their end for your account.

It takes about 14 days......so I think till it is done you will have to set uo a rule in VPS admin to allow failed 3D secure transactions to authorise for £0-£100000'

• 1 month later...

Hi,

kevm

Mine has always given Protx errors its a bug in cubecart that no one seems to want to fix. I've contacted support but because I have mods (non related to protx gateway) theya re saying it is a problem with them but as I say it's always done it.

That always occurs with cubecart if you go into protx and cancel the transaction then try again straight after.

Guest pcupgradeltd

Hi All

I use protx and have had no problems so far except for a few failed transactions/authentications but I put that down to not having updated the URLs. Does any1 know what files I need to update in order for the site to call the new Protx gateway URLs? I have looked but cannot find any URL data within the files of

public_html/admin/modules/gateways/protx.... or public_html/modules/gateways/protx....??

I was emailed old versus new submission and server URLs :)

Guest EverythingWeb

In: modules/gateway/Protx/transfer.inc.php

Virtually at the bottom:

} elseif($module['gate'] == "live"){

$formAction ="https://ukvps.protx.com/vps2form/submit.asp";

}