Donations as Digital Products

Guest heraldmonkey

Guest heraldmonkey

Hi all,

I'm running a non-profit CC 3.0.16 store. I need to take donations, so I created each donation as a digital product to avoid shipping charges. Of course, CC wants to specify a file to download, so I'm having donors download a "thank you" letter. This is a workaround tho, as I would really like:

• admin/orders/order.php and includes/orderSuccess.inc.php to NOT send them download instructions, and
  • I would like their order page (styleTemplates/content/viewOrder.tpl) to have NO download link.

Problem is I'm no PHP programmer. Is there possibly a way to modify this line in orderSuccess.inc.php to exclude any results from category#109 (the ID of my donations category)?

// Send Email To Access the Digital Download IF Applicable;o)

$digitalProducts = $db->select("SELECT * FROM ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_Downloads INNER JOIN ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_inventory ON ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_Downloads.productId =  ".$glob['dbprefix']."CubeCart_inventory.productId WHERE cart_order_id = ".$db->mySQLSafe($cart_order_id));

and perhaps do the same sort of mod in viewOrder.tpl, adding an IF statement to only display digital_link if the product isn't from category#109:

<!-- BEGIN: digital_link -->

<br />

[<a href="{VAL_DOWNLOAD_LINK}" class="txtDefault">{LANG_DOWNLOAD_LINK}</a>]

<!-- END: digital_link -->

Any help is greatly appreciated!

/\/\

Meir