MySQL Error Occured

1366: Incorrect decimal value: '' for column 'per_ship' at row 1

I'm running V3.

So far, very impressed! ;)

Best regards,

AstroTux.

I'll give it a try! Thanks! ;)

Below is the SQL statement that is failing:

QUERY = INSERT INTO testshop_CubeCart_category (`cat_name`, `cat_father_id`, `cat_image`, `per_ship`, `item_ship`, `item_int_ship`, `per_int_ship`) VALUES ('TEST', '1', '', '', '', '', '')

Best regards,

AstroTux.

MySQL Error Occured

1366: Incorrect decimal value: '' for column 'per_ship' at row 1

QUERY = INSERT INTO testshop_CubeCart_category (`cat_name`, `cat_father_id`, `cat_image`, `per_ship`, `item_ship`, `item_int_ship`, `per_int_ship`) VALUES ('Test', '0', '', '', '', '', '')

Same problem. ;)

Running 3.0.17.

CubeCart Version:	  3.0.17	  Visit the CubeCart Downloads Server	   

PHP Version: 	5.2.1 	Number of Products: 	1

MySQL Version: 	5.0.37-community-nt 	Number of Customers: 	0

Image upload folder size: 	626 Bytes 	Number of Orders: 	0

Server Software: 	Microsoft-IIS/5.0

Client Browser: 	Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6

Best regards,

AstroTux.

There is something with the query. If you look, where it is expecting some decimal value, it is blank. Maybe it is expecting a zero rather than null?

If I was better with PHP I'd dig into the code to see what/why it is doing it, but alas, I'm not. ;)

This is the second such piece of software that I've had a query fault with. The server install is good (running several forums off it without a problem), PHP install is good (again the forums run without issue) etc.. - there is something else.

The field that it keeps flagging as the problem doesn't have any way of being set through the CubeCart Admin UI. I'm tempted to dig straight into the database tables and add it manually.

Windows shouldn't be a problem. Tell me how you would go about fixing it on Linux and I'll adapt it for Windows where required. I know enough about Linux to do that. :D Any help is appreciated - I might have a EUREKA! moment. :w00t:

Out of interest - were your database tables built from the PHP installer, or did you download the tables pre-packaged and just install them into the database directly? I used the CubeCart PHP installer (/shop/install) to create the DB tables. Just wondered if the table field type is set (or mis-set) during the install, hence the error??????

Best regards,

AstroTux.

turn off per-category shipping before you add the new category.....maybe?

if that doesn't work, edit the table structure and set it to allow null instead of not-null....again, maybe?

:pirate:

Ughhh....

Another SQL error:

MySQL Error Occured

1366: Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'default' at row 1

QUERY = UPDATE testshop_CubeCart_Modules SET `status`='1', `default`= '' WHERE module = 'shipping' AND folder = 'Free_Shipping'

Admin -> Shipping -> Free Shipping -> Configure -> Edit Config = ERROR

Why why why....... :)

Besrt regards,

AstroTux.