Made a mess of upgrading to 3.0.17

Guest yeldar_gsm

Guest yeldar_gsm

I have just upgraded my cubecart from 3.0.15 to 3.0.17 and I think I messed it right up!!

I forgot to remove the global.inc.php and had to create a bd user and password, which I think went ok, but now when I login to admin I get this:

Warning: include_once(/home/fone-xs/public_html/shop/classes/db.inc.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fonexs/public_html/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 59

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/fone-xs/public_html/shop/classes/db.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/fonexs/public_html/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 59

Warning: include(/home/fone-xs/public_html/shop/admin/includes/navigation.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fonexs/public_html/shop/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 56

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/fone-xs/public_html/shop/admin/includes/navigation.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/fonexs/public_html/shop/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 56

And in the store overview I got this:

CubeCart Version: 3.0.17

PHP Version: 5.1.6 Number of Products: 89

MySQL Version: 5.0.27-standard-log Number of Customers: 4

Image upload folder size:

Warning: opendir(/home/fone-xs/public_html/shop/images/uploads) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/fonexs/public_html/shop/includes/functions.inc.php on line 351

0 Bytes Number of Orders: 2

Server Software: Apache

Client Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; InfoPath.1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)

Made a right mess of this - so can anyone bail me out and advise what I have done and how I can fix the problem please??

WBR

yeldar :)

Guest yeldar_gsm

And just to update you - the front end is working ok, so it is just thebackend which is messed up - e.g. The main admin control panel is a mess and not sure if this helps but I did have a few mods installed such as MANUAL CC, REFUND & STOCK CONTOL.

Hope someone has the knowledge to help me - reward via paypal for the person who fixes or tells me how to fix this problem.

Regards

include_once(/home/fone-xs/public_html/shop/classes/db.inc.php

/home/fonexs/public_html/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 59

Note how in the first part of the line there is: "fone-xs" while CC is actually trying to find it at "fonexs".

So check the global.inc.php and make sure the absolute root to your store is correct.

Guest yeldar_gsm

include_once(/home/fone-xs/public_html/shop/classes/db.inc.php

/home/fonexs/public_html/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 59

Note how in the first part of the line there is: "fone-xs" while CC is actually trying to find it at "fonexs".

So check the global.inc.php and make sure the absolute root to your store is correct.

Thanks for the post mate - all sorted after a small modification to root

Regards

• 2 months later...

Could you give more information on how you fixed this? I"m getting these errors after upgrading to 3.0.17, global.inc is the same, errors only occur inside of admin, front end is fine.

Warning: main(/home/grassmey/public_html/0new/classes/db.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/grassmey/public_html/cc3skins/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 59

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/grassmey/public_html/0new/classes/db.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/grassmey/public_html/cc3skins/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 59

Warning: main(/home/grassmey/public_html/0new/admin/includes/navigation.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/grassmey/public_html/cc3skins/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 56

Warning: main(/home/grassmey/public_html/0new/admin/includes/navigation.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/grassmey/public_html/cc3skins/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 56

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/grassmey/public_html/0new/admin/includes/navigation.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/grassmey/public_html/cc3skins/admin/includes/header.inc.php on line 56

Thanks

Nevermind--

big DUUUUH here, I uploaded the wrong global inc. LOL