Sending preset unique information to customers

Guest yeldar_gsm

Guest yeldar_gsm

Hi guys,

I am looking to provide unique login information to customers automatically after they make payment on my cart. Basically the customer would make a purchase and complete payment at the checkout, then I would like the customer to instantly receive their unique username & password for the support area or to use an online facility using a unique preset login without me having to manually send the information.

I sell server credits for flashing & unlocking mobile phones and currently customers have to wait for me to be online in order to receive their information.

There must be a way I can setup and store username & passwords which have been set and use a ascript which selects a user & pass from file and send it to customer.

Anyone found anything or can point me in right direction please?

Regards

yeldar :o

I'm doing something similar (selling memberships). I got Email Template System and am working on modifying that product so that a successful purchase on specific items will send to the customer default log in information.

Now, I would have had CC open the membership database and add a new record, but this database is not on the same server and isn't even the same type of database.

The best I figure I can do is have CC also send the admin an email that is automaticallt picked up by a trouble ticket parser. The parser then loads the membership database withe the basic data.

But it's a lot of work yet to be accomplished.

Guest yeldar_gsm

I'm doing something similar (selling memberships). I got Email Template System and am working on modifying that product so that a successful purchase on specific items will send to the customer default log in information.

Now, I would have had CC open the membership database and add a new record, but this database is not on the same server and isn't even the same type of database.

The best I figure I can do is have CC also send the admin an email that is automaticallt picked up by a trouble ticket parser. The parser then loads the membership database withe the basic data.

But it's a lot of work yet to be accomplished.

Sounds good mate - I await your completion :D

Regards

yeldar ;-)