Hyperlinks within site doc pages

Hi

All the links on my site doc pages are bright blue and I need to change them to match the hyperlink colours of my main site (pale green).

I have searched for the style sheet where I can alter this without any luck.

Could someone please let me know where the CSS is that relates to the Site Doc pages please or what I have to do to make them work the way I want them :wacko:

Thanks

I'm looking at /skins/Killer/styleSheets/style.css at around line 141 where the declaration is made for "a.txtLink". The next one is for "hover". Maybe you can edit your documents and add this class to the anchor tags.

If you have a personal css file, then see:

skins/Killer/styleTemplates/content/viewDoc.tpl

and wrap {DOC_CONTENT} within a "div class" corresponding to your declarations.

I'm looking at /skins/Killer/styleSheets/style.css at around line 141 where the declaration is made for "a.txtLink". The next one is for "hover". Maybe you can edit your documents and add this class to the anchor tags.

If you have a personal css file, then see:

skins/Killer/styleTemplates/content/viewDoc.tpl

and wrap {DOC_CONTENT} within a "div class" corresponding to your declarations.

Hi

The links on the main page ie: About Us | Contact Us | FAQ | etc etc etc are the right colour it's the actual documents when you open them like this page

where the links are bright blue I need to change to green using the style sheet.

I don't really want to have to edit a hundred different links each time I change my site scheme which I would have to do if I wrapped every link in the site docs... if that makes sense!

I've changed the viewdoc.tpl to this:

<!-- BEGIN: view_doc -->

<div class="boxContent">

<span class="txtContentTitle">{DOC_NAME}</span>

<br />

<div class="txtDefault">{DOC_CONTENT}</div>

</div>

<!-- END: view_doc -->

and it still doesn't change the links from the bright blue to the green I want and have in my default elsewhere in the site.

Basically I need to know where the blue is coming from and be able to change it to green or whatever colour I want.

EDIT -

Ok I added

<style type="text/css">

<!--

a:link { color: #0c6111; text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; }

-->

</style>

to the text doc at the top but now all the links down the side change colour to match the hyperlinks within the site document too... how do I get the hyperlinks within the text document to change without effecting the catagory list on the left etc?

Ok, try this:

.txtDefault a {

font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;

color: #00FF00;

text-decoration:none;

}

.txtDefault a:hover, {

color: #FF3300;

}

Put these after the two sections I mentioned earlier. Make sure you're working in the right skin.

Remove what you added to the top of your text document.

Keep this:

Ok, try this:

.txtDefault a {

color: #00FF00;

}

.txtDefault a:hover, {

color: #FF3300;

}

Put these after the two sections I mentioned earlier. Make sure you're working in the right skin.

Remove what you added to the top of your text document.

Keep this:

Thankyou SO much, this had been bugging me so much I couldn't sleep last night and was up at 5am trying to work it out!

One minor change is the hover link you have a ',' after the hover which throws it off and I had to delete it to make it work and the div class was missing the 'a' after the txtDefault but... I could seriously kiss you right now!

:D