Configuring a Gateway

I've tried several times now to configure my Authorize.net gateway, but to no avail. Every time I get to the part of the process in my store where I enter credit card information, all I get is a white screen with nothing on it. I don't think I've got my merchant id and transaction key set up right, but I can't figure out where they are on authorize.net. Has anyone else ever used authorize.net before?

• 6 months later...

Guest rabbit116

I've tried several times now to configure my Authorize.net gateway, but to no avail. Every time I get to the part of the process in my store where I enter credit card information, all I get is a white screen with nothing on it. I don't think I've got my merchant id and transaction key set up right, but I can't figure out where they are on authorize.net. Has anyone else ever used authorize.net before?

Did anyone ever help with this one? What is the answer...????? :)

Guest apfan

Did anyone ever help with this one? What is the answer...????? :unsure:

I am having the exackt same problem.

Ill hope somebpdy here knows what this error is?

Do you have the SSL switched on? Presumably you do because I think CC would tell you of this serious mistake.

Are you saying you get the white screen *for* that which you believe should be the screen to enter credit card info, or are you getting a white screen *after* submitting the screen that you had entered the card info?

Also, I know that CubeCart's gateway fields that ask for the Merchant ID and Transaction Key are not the right words. In your actual Authorize.Net subscriber's control panel, you generate a pair of numbers, neither one being your "Merchant Services Provider's Merchant ID number". As defined by Authorize.net, which is the gateway between your store and your MSP, the Merchant ID is a code that references your store's communication. CC calls it that but (if I recall) Authorize.net doesn't.

(Well, this is what I definitely recall as being an issue when I set up two Authorize.net accounts six months to a year ago to be used with CC. My recollection could be a bit fuzzy by now.)

Guest apfan

Do you have the SSL switched on? Presumably you do because I think CC would tell you of this serious mistake.

Are you saying you get the white screen *for* that which you believe should be the screen to enter credit card info, or are you getting a white screen *after* submitting the screen that you had entered the card info?

Also, I know that CubeCart's gateway fields that ask for the Merchant ID and Transaction Key are not the right words. In your actual Authorize.Net subscriber's control panel, you generate a pair of numbers, neither one being your "Merchant Services Provider's Merchant ID number". As defined by Authorize.net, which is the gateway between your store and your MSP, the Merchant ID is a code that references your store's communication. CC calls it that but (if I recall) Authorize.net doesn't.

(Well, this is what I definitely recall as being an issue when I set up two Authorize.net accounts six months to a year ago to be used with CC. My recollection could be a bit fuzzy by now.)

Thanks for reply

No i don not have ssl switched on.

To get it simple when i click on configure in payments it only turns up as an blank page.

When i view the source it is nothing there either.

This is kinda frustrating.

Maybe it has something to do with the root path?

Please help

I'm not getting where you are. "Click on Configure in Payments". Do you mean the "Configure" link for the Authorize.net (AIM) gateway in the list of gateways on the Gateway Modules page in the Admin pages?

Does your link when you hover your mouse cursor over the configure link look like:

/admin/modules/gateway/Authorize_AIM/index.php?module=gateway&folder=Authorize_AIM

And does the folder Authorize_AIM exist including the capital letters?

What are the values of your URL settings in global.inc.php?

Are you hosted at GoDaddy?

And finally, are you running any mods?

Guest apfan

Does your link when you hover your mouse cursor over the configure link look like:

/admin/modules/gateway/Authorize_AIM/index.php?module=gateway&folder=Authorize_AIM

And finally, are you running any mods?

Yes the link looks like you typed it.

No i am not running any mods at all.

Store url is http://www.billigadrogtester.com/

Global.inc.file as follows

<?php

$glob['dbdatabase'] = 'jonas_ccrt1' ;

$glob['dbhost' ] = 'localhost' ;

$glob['dbusername'] = 'jonas_ccrt1' ;

$glob['dbpassword'] = 'blabla' ;

$glob['dbprefix' ] = '' ;

$glob['installed' ] = '1' ;

$glob['rootDir' ] = '/home/jonas/public_html/' ;

$glob['rootRel' ] = '/' ;

$glob['storeURL' ] = 'http://www.billigadrogtester.com/' ;

?>

Yeah i am meaning the configure link for all payments do not work.

I does not matter which of them i am choosing.

When i clik on "configure" for ezample paypal it only turns up as a blank page.

This is the url i am getting when i click configure button http://billigadrogtester.com/admin/modules...ExpressCheckout

This is very confusing.

Thank you for helping me out.