Using CubeCart with an existing site

Guest Rhythm House

Guest Rhythm House

I've been looking for something that will help me organize products and give me a better looking/acting checkout. I like the way I have my site, and want to keep it the same, but just add the shopping cart feature. Is this what CubeCart is about or is it more for someone just starting a site and wants a simple layout tool? my site is www.rhythmhousedrums.com I currently use paypal as a checkout but would like something that intigrates better with my site. Am I looking at the right product here?

Any help would be great!

-Kevin

CubeCart is full fledged shopping cart system

handling easy product setup and categorys

to checkout using multiple payment options

giving your customers a choice of how they want to pay

It also allows you to "skin" your store the way you want if you know html and css (getting a quality web designer is recommended)

It allows you to sell your items with a minimum of hassle as it should be

I design cubecart skins and help cubecart site owners do e-commerce the right way using cubecart and I simply couldnt recommend any other system besides cubecart

read around on the forum and read the features list for cubecart and Im sure you wil come to the same conclusion

I've been looking for something that will help me organize products and give me a better looking/acting checkout. I like the way I have my site, and want to keep it the same, but just add the shopping cart feature. Is this what CubeCart is about or is it more for someone just starting a site and wants a simple layout tool? my site is www.rhythmhousedrums.com I currently use paypal as a checkout but would like something that intigrates better with my site. Am I looking at the right product here?

Any help would be great!

-Kevin