language only in interface nothing in admin

Guest kuwaity27m@hotmail.com

I add my language file (arabic) to the langs folder and its work ok overthere (costomers interface)

but when i check the admin general sitting i cant find arabic language in the dropping list!! even i cant translate the cat's liist coz even there its not show with other languages .

i only translate the costomer interface and messeging but i leave the admin part as it is (english),, cold thats be the proplem !!

and there is one more thing there are some languages like mine need to convert text directions to RTL i dont know where to use that with cube cart (normaly its on hedder) but its not with cube cart so i hope to link the rtl with the lange file if possible (if lang=(ar or hr or th) then html=rtl & theme = zzz) somthing like that..

hope somone help

good luck all.

Take a look here:

http://www.i18nguy.com/markup/right-to-left.html

Then open the two main templates:

\skins\your_skin\styleTemplates\global\index.tpl and cart.tpl

is where the <html> tag is, so modify that.

Then you may have to look at the various other templates to make corrections where you do NOT want RTL sequences.

Thanks a lot,

I didnt check thats yet (waiting for V4) but i guss its about the rtl,

Please if you know how may i insert new language to cat's and prdc's coz the language file that i alredy add to the languages folder its only affective in store interface, but the new lang did not show anywhere inside admin c panel.