Cann't insert rows into database

Guest Sam Coley

Guest Sam Coley

I am running CubeCart V3.0.16 and have installed it onto my server.

The wesite looks fine but when you go onto the Admin area and try to add a product or catergory I get the following error:

When adding Category:

"MySQL Error Occured

1366: Incorrect decimal value: '' for column 'per_ship' at row 1

QUERY = INSERT INTO eshop_CubeCart_category (`cat_name`, `cat_father_id`, `cat_image`, `per_ship`, `item_ship`, `item_int_ship`, `per_int_ship`) VALUES ('test', '0', '', '', '', '', '')"

When adding Product:

"MySQL Error Occured

1264: Out of range value adjusted for column 'cat_id' at row 1

QUERY = INSERT INTO eshop_CubeCart_inventory (`productCode`, `name`, `cat_id`, `description`, `image`, `price`, `sale_price`, `stock_level`, `useStockLevel`, `digital`, `digitalDir`, `prodWeight`, `taxType`, `showFeatured`) VALUES ('test', 'test', '', 'test', '', '100', '', '', '1', '0', '', '', '1', '1')"

I have attached the "db.inc.php" File which is where the Insert command is.

db.inc.php

If any body knows how to fix this problem it would be very much apprecated

Thanks

Sam

The errors are actually very self-explanatory. You're trying to assign text or null values to numeric fields. That's not allowed. You must use a numeric value for both cat_id and per_ship.

Now, that's what the errors are telling you....what's causing them is a bit tougher to say at this point. What version of MySQL is the server running? That may help shed light on the subject.

Also, since you're a paying customer, you can submit a trouble ticket and see if Al & Martin can help you get it worked out. :D

:P

Guest Sam Coley

Thanks everyone for your help.

The server I was trying to run it on has loads of problems and when I installed it on my normal server it worked fine so I am going to use it on that.

Thans again

Sam