Strange  before £ sign

Guest Beadvine

Guest Brivtech

Nope, you'll have to check out the bugs section, and if there's no existing report on it, post it so that it can get further attention.

It really shouldn't be happening.

Same problem here I'm also seing this strange  before all £signs on the packing slip.

Just made my first sale and I must admit I prefer the CC3 invoice layout over the new CC4 version as it includs the paid by address and dispach address also it displays the URL. maybe I'm being fussy. :on2long:

Guest Tripod Management & ICT

A same thing appears to happen with the Euro currency symbol, its displayed as '€' the Pound symbol is displayed with '£' aswell. The dollar symbol doesnt show any problems.

Im wondering if this might be a IE7 bug since bugreports shows it should be fixed under IE6.

In my case however this bug appears in shoplayout on all the prices and shoppingcart view aswell. Strange thing is that when the website language is set to English the bug doesnt appear, but when the language is changed it displays the symbols as mentioned above.

Guest xceejayx

Same problem here I'm also seing this strange  before all £signs on the packing slip.

Just made my first sale and I must admit I prefer the CC3 invoice layout over the new CC4 version as it includs the paid by address and dispach address also it displays the URL. maybe I'm being fussy. :)

why don't you change it to the old layout? its pretty simple to customize

A same thing appears to happen with the Euro currency symbol, its displayed as '€' the Pound symbol is displayed with '£' aswell. The dollar symbol doesnt show any problems.

Im wondering if this might be a IE7 bug since bugreports shows it should be fixed under IE6.

In my case however this bug appears in shoplayout on all the prices and shoppingcart view aswell. Strange thing is that when the website language is set to English the bug doesnt appear, but when the language is changed it displays the symbols as mentioned above.

I had this problem and it cleared itself after updating to 4.0.2 I use IE7 and not seen it since