CubeCart vs 4 Released Too Early!

After our 8th ticket (could have made more), we must conclude that version 4 is not ready for general use. Use it for an on-line business at your own risk - suggest that you keep what you have for a few weeks or months. :)

After our 8th ticket (could have made more), we must conclude that version 4 is not ready for general use. Use it for an on-line business at your own risk - suggest that you keep what you have for a few weeks or months. :)

I agreed with you for this point. I have upgrade v3-v4, after upgrading, I found out that v4 have a lot of problem, and I feel that happy about it.

I like v3 more than v4 so far.

Hi Gwen,

We have refunded your order. It is a shame you have posted this topic and requested a refund before you even gave us the chance to answer any initial questions you had or helped you understand how to accomplish day to day tasks to help you run your store. It is inevitable that there will be a small learning curve and take a few days to get used to getting your store setup. Like normal companies we are closed over the weekend but we are extending our support service to cover weekend which should come into play about a month from now. Indeed we need a users guide although there is a good unofficial one below.

http://www.cubecartforums.org/docs/

Best of luck with your venture and hopefully we may see you back here in the future.