When I Click On Server Info

Guest grantlfc81

Guest grantlfc81

When i click on server info this is what happens at the top of the page.

im also having trouble adding images to products even though i can upload them!

Notice: Undefined index: rootRel in D:\home\Default\diverse-scuba.co.uk\htdocs\shop\admin\misc\info.php on line 3

Notice: Undefined index: rootRel in D:\home\Default\diverse-scuba.co.uk\htdocs\shop\admin\misc\info.php on line 3

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at D:\home\Default\diverse-scuba.co.uk\htdocs\shop\admin\misc\info.php:3) in D:\home\Default\diverse-scuba.co.uk\htdocs\shop\admin\misc\info.php on line 13

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at D:\home\Default\diverse-scuba.co.uk\htdocs\shop\admin\misc\info.php:3) in D:\home\Default\diverse-scuba.co.uk\htdocs\shop\admin\misc\info.php on line 13

You're on a Windows Server - the hosting company may have disabled phpinfo();

You can ask them to re-enable it.

For image upload, you need to ensure the following directories can be written to:

/images/uploads/

/images/uploads/thumbs/

This isn't as easy as on a Windows server, you'll either have to allow write permissions using a control panel (if you have one), or contact your host.

Once these are writeable, if you then get "GD" errors, you either need to ask your host to install the GD libraries, OR disable them in CubeCart Admin->General settings.

Jason

Guest grantlfc81

You're on a Windows Server - the hosting company may have disabled phpinfo();

You can ask them to re-enable it.

For image upload, you need to ensure the following directories can be written to:

/images/uploads/

/images/uploads/thumbs/

This isn't as easy as on a Windows server, you'll either have to allow write permissions using a control panel (if you have one), or contact your host.

Once these are writeable, if you then get "GD" errors, you either need to ask your host to install the GD libraries, OR disable them in CubeCart Admin->General settings.

Jason

ok, its my own dedicated server, i have already enabled php_gd2.dll

which solved the image handling problem

so i just need to enable phpinfo then?