Remove Fields Invoice Address

Guest Yretix

Hello,

I have a cubecart webshop for my restaurant. :D

What I am looking for howe I can remove the fields of the Invoice Address.

Hope someone can help to remove the fields of the Invoice Address at step 2 of buying something. :o

Thanks alot,

Yretix

• 2 months later...

Guest PWebmaster

Hello,

I have a cubecart webshop for my restaurant. :)

What I am looking for howe I can remove the fields of the Invoice Address.

Hope someone can help to remove the fields of the Invoice Address at step 2 of buying something. :mellow:

Thanks alot,

Yretix

I need to know where to edit the invoice address too. My client wants 2 fields on each line instead of one, but I can't find where the step 2 stuff is to change it.

Guest PWebmaster

You might try this commercial mod:

Custom Additional Registration Fields

found in CubeCart dot org.

Thanks but I don't need additional fields. I just want to know where that code is so I can edit it.

I think what you are after is in 'skins/yourskin/styleTemplates/content/cart.tpl'

Have a search through for

<!-- BEGIN: step_4 -->

You should find what you need there if I understand your question correctly.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Gordon

What I am looking for howe I can remove the fields of the Invoice Address. Hope someone can help to remove the fields of the Invoice Address at step 2.
Look in /skins/your-skin/styleTemplates/content/cart.tpl at around line 18. This starts a table for the two (three ?) column layout containing the Invoice address and Delivery address.

From the looks of things, the Invoice Address is taken from the Customer Profile info - if your store asked for it in the first place.

But, I think here is where you can start commenting out the first column table data tags. Be sure to catch the colspan on line 21.

I believe you CANNOT just delete the lines of code containing the {} placeholders. Otherwise you might get a class element error.

Also, for example line 29 and line 83, they both contain placeholders for the "Invoice Address 1" you need to be concerned with. There are other pairs.

On the other side of the coin, you can edit /includes/content/cart.inc.php at around line 241. You can try commenting out the entire group of lines there and see what happens.

• 1 month later...