Sessions Problem

Guest degsey69

Guest degsey69

I have just converted a version 3 skin for V4.03 everything works fine if the SSL is off or if the SSL is on forced mode.

If SSL is enabled as normal so that the ssl is called for by certain functions then I can log in but I can not see my account or log out, if I call for my account from a secure page it works.

I have cleared the cach on the server and cleared all files fom admin and that does not resolve it.

So for the time being I will have to run fully in secure mod until I can cure it.

I feel that the problem is in one of the tpl files but I do not know where?

Anybody got any answers

Thanks

Degsey

Guest degsey69

yes I have tried everything this is probaly a v4.03 bug and needs to be reported, it is especialy important to clear up as I am using google checkout and the ssl is needed.

Degsey

Similar problem here. Did a clean install of CC 4.0.3 when SSL is set I am directed back to the home page when selecting advanced search. When selecting my account from a non ssl page I am returned to the home page. Very buggy. In non or all ssl mode I have no problems.

Guest degsey69

Best thing for now is to use the shopping cart in forced SSL so all functions are working.

I have reported the bug to Al's team, hopefully it should not be too long before the solution is reached.

I did not know about the advanced search perhaps you should report that as well.

Degsey

Guest degsey69

Although I reported this and the support team is looking into it, I think I have found the solution.

This bug only effects version 4.03 therefore if you have upgraded from a previous version or have done a fresh install then replace the file sslSwitch.php v 4.03 with the one from v4.02, that seems to have solved the problem. If you do not have this file to hand then change the following code.

Find

$currentPage = (isset($_GET['_a'])) ? sanitizeVar($_GET['_a']) : '';

$currentPageDir = $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'];

and replace with

$currentPage = (isset($_GET['_a'])) ? sanitizeVar($_GET['_a']) : '';

$currentPageDir = $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'];

Find

$enableSSl = ($config['force_ssl'] || (isset($enableSSl) && $enableSSl) || (isset($sslPages[$currentPage]) && $sslPages[$currentPage])) ? true : false;

if (!$enableSSl && detectSSL()) {

and replace with

$enableSSl = ($config['force_ssl'] == true || (isset($enableSSl) && $enableSSl == true) || (isset($sslPages[$currentPage]) && $sslPages[$currentPage] == true)) ? true : false;

if ($enableSSl == false && detectSSL() == true) {

Find

} else if ($enableSSl && !detectSSL()) {

Replace with

} elseif ($enableSSl == true && detectSSL()==false) {

I hope this helps anybody with this problem until the next version solves it.

Degsey