Ver 3 Cube Cart

Guest Zev

Hello,

if i am in the wrong forum please excuse me,

the question is ,

when adding categories they seem to line up on top of the page across (horizontal),i would like them to show up on the left side (vertical)? am i able to do that,or is that custom work? or perhaps the skin that i am using?

can someone please help me/

thanks

Z

Z,

this is mainly due to the skin you've selected.

Skins are all template driven, so if you like the skin you're using, but want the categories in a box, this is possible (with some technical work).

In the first instance, select a different skin in the Admin>General Settings

In case you are not aware, there is a big market in 3rd party skins, and there are also some very good free ones. Vist www.cubecartforums.org for more info - or seach google for cubecart skins

Jason

Z,

this is mainly due to the skin you've selected.

Skins are all template driven, so if you like the skin you're using, but want the categories in a box, this is possible (with some technical work).

In the first instance, select a different skin in the Admin>General Settings

In case you are not aware, there is a big market in 3rd party skins, and there are also some very good free ones. Vist www.cubecartforums.org for more info - or seach google for cubecart skins

Jason

Thanks for your help Jason,

should i want to stay with the skin i am using but move the categories to the upper left corner so they expand based on the amount of categories we use ,is that something i can do?

what kind of knoledge do i need?

and can you direct me as to where to find instructions on that?

thanks

z