Coupon Code Not Working

Guest strutking

Guest strutking

None of my discount coupons are working! When I try to add a new one, there is a bunch of diamonds with question marks that follow the coupon name after I submit it. Didn't have any problems with it before, updated to 4.1.0RC2 not so long ago but didnt have any issues. Is this fixed in 4.1.1? It such a pain in the ass to update if its not going to fix it.

A diamond with a ? in it is what I see when Firefox can't figure out what character (maybe can't figure out what character set) is called for.

Maybe nothing has changed with your store, but something changed with the browser you're using to view it?

Guest strutking

I'm not sure, its been working all along, I havent had any issues with the coupon for the last 2 weeks and I havent touched any code since end of December. In IE it shows up as question marks when I try to add a coupon. Tried it with a different computer too.

Should this be in CC4 general support?

I too am having a problem with my coupons not working?

for example...

code used: WC0001

discount 8.95 ($)

I've tried leaving allowed users/uses blank and specifying an amount (eg 100)

WHen I type the code WC0001 into the shopping cart it doesn't give me the discount?

Off to search the forum a bit more... but saw this post and thought I'd add to it too?

Do you think it could be a bug????

my website is www.alluringfashions.com (the above code is still enabled)

ETA: * I don't have the same issue as the OP - but i have seen that symbol somewhere else and hadn't worried about it. Maybe I should check that out to?