Image Problem....please Help?!

Guest quinney14

Guest quinney14

Hi.

I have a problem with the images on my website. They are not appearing on the homepage, its just showing red crosses and also when you click the categories, the images do not show up there either. the images only show when you go to the actual product pages.

Please could you help me to resolve this?

Kind Regards,

Sean

The address of my store is http://www.neroparts.co.uk

Not sure. Did you move your store from a sub-folder (/neroparts/) to the root at any time?

In the Admin pages, click "Manage Images" (Image Manager). If any files have /neroparts ahead of /images, you will need to get into your database and fix those records.

Guest quinney14

Not sure. Did you move your store from a sub-folder (/neroparts/) to the root at any time?

In the Admin pages, click "Manage Images" (Image Manager). If any files have /neroparts ahead of /images, you will need to get into your database and fix those records.

they dont. but it says the following at the top of the manage images page:

Warning: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: Read error! in /home/ultimat/public_html/neroparts/admin/products/extraImgs.php on line 119

We need to find out where the /neroparts part of the URL is coming from. Do you see it anywhere (other than in error messages) in your Admin control panel? Do you see it in the file: /includes/global.inc.php? Do you have a .htaccess file in your system?