Problems Installing Cubecart

Guest themossbrush

Guest themossbrush

Hello, Right have added the cubecart files to my host server (simply.com) and am in the process of trying to actually install the cubecart feature.

In the cubecart installation 3.0.17 Part 3 of 5 (Build Config File & Install Database Tables) I experience a problem.

I believe I am filling in the form completely, and when I come to "Continue to Step 4" after the page loads for approximately a minute, I received the message "No suitable nodes are available to serve your request."

I personally do not have a clue what this means, so would appreciate it if someone could let me know and also let me know to to fix this problem!

Regards

Ben Allen

themossbrush

You are due a reply, even if it's to say we have no clue. This is not an error message I've seen (and in my fumbling ways, I've seen maybe almost of all of them).

There are nodes in database server clusters. So, maybe your hosting provider is running short on the number of machines that can handle the database connection load. Step 4 is where CC tries to access your database to create and populate tables.

There is an issue where some providers do not automatically assign a "user" to their subscriber's databases. You may want to investigate through your control panel (if you have one) if there's a user given permission to create tables. This username is specified in the global.inc.php file... who told you your username?

Guest godsprayerroom

This means you have to configure a MySql Database for the software to work i have cube cart up and running and i know how to install it if you would like some help i would be able to help you just pm me on here and we can talk about this

Thanks

Godsprayerroom.org