I've had this error message since Oct...is it from Cubecart or my

Guest ladyabbie

Guest ladyabbie

Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone can tell me how I might be able to fix this error:

Error in my_thread_global_end(): 1 threads didn't exit

It's been up on my site, appearing at the very bottom of pages, both in my admin and unfortunately for customers to see on the store itself, since october and my hosting company, acomhosting, has been terrible with customer service so I figured I would present it here and see if anyone can tell me what it is. Is it a cubecart issue or is it something that my hosting company needs to fix?

Any input would be appreciated. It's frustrating me cause I don't think it looks great to customers to see that up there when they are on my site. And again, it's been up there since October.

On that note, the other day I just stopped receiving my order confirmation emails. I receive other emails to the account, just not the ones after an order goes through. And now there's another error message that comes up just as the customer is about to be transferred to the payment processing page that is two lines or so and says something like "warning can't connect to mail server...etc" Again, I asked my hosting company 1st but was wondering if anyone here knows what the deal may be, and again, is it a cubecart issue or something I do need the host to handle.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Erin

www.ladyabbies.com

This is very probably not a CubeCart issue.

But just to conclude this thread, see: http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=25621

Are you running your own server? Can you make changes to the installation of your PHP and/or MySQL files?

One interesting comment in the report held that somewhere along the way, the actual phrase got added to the application code. It was visible all the time not because of continuously generating the error, but rather it ended up being hard-coded in the HTML the application was delivering to the visitor's browser.