Randomly won't let me upload images?

In my store I uploaded about 10 images fine.. and now whenever I try to upload I get..

"Error: You did not browse for an image to upload or the file was too large for the server. The default maximum upload limit is 2MB."

However this is at random... sometimes it will let me upload an image but most of the time it will not!? Even just then I went to do it so i could copy the error message and it uploaded ok the first time but then started porducing the error again after that?

Upload limit size etc are all set fine in general settings and the thumbs/uploaders folders are CHMOD to 777. And I am using web fusion reseller account hosting

Please help as this is going to be a major problem for me whjen it comes to entering and uploading products!

I'm not sure myself, so I'm asking for you to reverify the Max Upload Filesize in the Admin.

What I'm not sure about is whether CC deals with strictly numbers or if it can deal with symbolic values. That is, Max Upload Filesize has "(Under 2048Kb Recommended)". 2048Kb is a symbolic value. The error message says "...upload limit is 2MB." Again, 2MB is a symbolic value.

Is there a pure number in this field or a symbolic value? Or anything at all? Try deleting the value found here and hope that it does default to =(2*1024*1024) and not 0.

===============

Ok, scratch the whole of the above. If the situation described above were true, you be getting a slightly different error message.

This error message is coming because a test for a successful HTTP POST function is returning false. Somewhere along the way, your upload is being rejected or lost. I'm still looking for the problem.

Could you send me a copy of one the files that is not uploading? Can you re-upload the same file? That is, once a file gets uploaded, can you continue to upload it several more times without it getting lost?