Copyright notice being displayed twice

Hi,

I'm reskinning a store for a friend to match his main site and I've got it looking just about right (couple of CSS changes left to make for font sizes/colours etc) but for some reason the Cubecart copyright notice at the bottom is coming out twice. The main site layout uses DIVs and as far as I can see I've copied them over to the cubecart skin correctly and all the end DIVs are matched so I can't work out what is causing this.

Could anyone suggest what it is ?

The site link is http://www.strawberrywebdesign.com/store

Thanks

I've heard "rumors" that when you have an .htaccess or modReWrite that changes "www.straw..." to just "straw..." (and maybe even v.v.), you might run into weird copyright notice behaviors.

Try making sure your global.inc.php file has the proper prefix.

I say this because when I click the link in your message, I eventually get the non-www URL. But then, I can type www. in front and it sticks. Go figure. Still get double notices, though.

I've heard "rumors" that when you have an .htaccess or modReWrite that changes "www.straw..." to just "straw..." (and maybe even v.v.), you might run into weird copyright notice behaviors.

Try making sure your global.inc.php file has the proper prefix.

I say this because when I click the link in your message, I eventually get the non-www URL. But then, I can type www. in front and it sticks. Go figure. Still get double notices, though.

Thanks for the reply - I'll go take a look although I don't think this domain uses mod rewrite except in a sub-directory used for a template affiliate store. Maybe my friend has not used www in the general settings though, he's a newbie to CC.

Editing to say I checked the global.inc.php and it didn't have the www in it so I've corrected that, but the copyright notice is still being displayed twice. I have no idea where else to look now. Which file has the commands to display the copyright - I've looked in most of the .tpl and index.php and includes but i can't see where it is set.

Just on the offchance I added an extra div statement with an id of Copyright at the bottom of my index.tpl and cart.tpl files and that seems to have fixed it !